Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bowl or die.

My work went to Main Event last night to play laser tag, bowl, and arcade games. IT. WAS. AWESOME.

....except for the bowling part-- gutterball after gutterball, what a sad game I had... The only thing I knocked over were the 'bowling pin' shaped beer bottles that were on the table. I was not a popular employee at that moment, or ever? Thus, this made me ask myself:

Bowl or die?

Die!

Speaking of death, laser tag was incredible! Everyone took so much joy in pretending to kill eachother. Hell, even players on the same TEAM were shooting at eachother. I'm pretty sure that had the Army been there recruiting afterward, my company would have had a high turn over rate the next day. Actually, looking around the office, I don't see as many heads as normal. Could it be true?

The arcade games were really nothing to take notes about, of course I lost at those too. I should have played something more violent instead of air hockey. They didn't have that game where you hit the alligators as much as you can while he tries to hide and then poke back out. Who knew that those weren't REAL alligators?

Well world wide web, that is the recap of my time at Main Event. Please enjoy the rest of your Thursday.

Leah.

3 comments:

JMO said...

This is so very outstanding. More please..

Unknown said...

i breathlessly await your next entry!

Sandra Pree said...

I love MAIN EVENT!!!!