Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Greetings World Wide Web

Greetings World Wide Web,

My name is Leah and I am here to enrich yours minds. Or something. Really I'm here to do just the opposite, bring your intelligence down to my level. Yeah, that sounds about right. I promise to never write in pink, curly letters that take up half a page. The only people who do that are Satan's lovers and friends (or so I'm told).

Anyways, Halloween is coming up. No plans have developed and I have no ideas for costumes, what is a girl to do? I thought that my boyfriend and I were going to go as Hannah Montana and Billy Ray Cyrus, but he apparently did not verbally agree to that. I found this out after I bid .91 cents on a Billy Ray Cyrus 'vintage tee' for him to wear on ebay. Good thing I held off on the mullet...

I have to go to a dinner tonight to meet the Account Executive that I work with for the first time. She works in LA and is in town for a Sales retreat. Should be fun. I looked up the restaurant that were going to and I'm trying to decide what to order. There is lots of exotic food, such as octapus and goat. Therefore, I'm trying to decide between the two. Ok, just kidding-- just kidding. No, thanks. Maybe just drink lots of sangria and eat chicken for the second time for the day. I love chicken, that may have to be one of the first things you should know about me.

Alright, world wide web... it is time to say goodbye (but not forever). I must quickly clean my car (i.e. throw chick-fil-a packaging and cups into my trunk) before I pick up my Account Executive guest.

Goodnight,
Leah.

No comments: