Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hi there,

I may or may not tatoo "I have a blog" on my hand, because I keep forgetting that this exists. Sooo here it is, ladies and gentlemen... an update!

I am leaving for DC tomorrow to visit Rachel and Sarah, some of my close friends from high school. Before the fun begins, I must accomplish a few things, so here is my "to do" list (listed in no particular order):

1. Pay Comcast bill. How: Write a check for $102.25, insert into a stamped evelope and then mail it to HELL (their address).

2. Pack my DC belongings. How: put items into a suitcase and then close it tight, but not too tight, because it is about to die and I'm too cheap to buy a luggage strap...or new luggage. Why is it that I can always remember to zip my suit case, but not my pants?

3. Not break myself or anything more valuable at the National Garden of Art Museum's ice rink. How: Wear bubble wrap all over my body before doing the triple axle. I've watched enough Winter Olympics to build up my courage.

4. Make a quick (..or not so quick) trip to the Galleria tonight. How: Drive there and then buy items that I could live without, but seem vital to my well being in DC. Scarves? Leg warmers? electric blankets? ...a FIRE PLACE?

No comments: